Hon'ble Mr. Justice A.K. Mathur - 7th Central Pay Commission Chairman
Written By Admin on February 4, 2014 | Tuesday, February 04, 2014
- Mr. Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur, M.A.,L.L.B – was born on August 7, 1943 . He was enrolled as an Advocate of the Rajasthan High Court on October 20, 1967 . He was appointed as Assistant Government Advocate and Deputy Government Advocate on August 2, 1969 and Government Advocate of Jodhpur from January 31, 1977 to July 12, 1978 . Appointed as Additional Advocate General in 1981. He was appointed as Additional Judge on July 13, 1985 and permanent Judge of the Rajasthan High Court on July 23, 1986 . He was transferred to the Madhya Pradesh High Court on February 18, 1994 .
- He was appointed as Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court from February 3, 1996 . Transferred to the Calcutta High Court on December 22, 1999 .
- He was elevated as Judge , Supreme Court of India on June 7, 2004.
- Retired on August 7, 2008 (F.N)
- He has been appointed chairman of the Commission on 04/02/2014
Share this article :